1. Pre-vacuum: We always vacuum the carpet to be cleaned prior to spraying solution. This not only removes the dry soil it also helps stand up the fibers so the cleaning solution can reach all sides of the carpet fibers.
2. Pre-spray: A special heated carpet cleaning solution is sprayed deep into the carpet fibers to loosen embedded dirt.
3. Hot Water Extraction: High-powered extraction using truck mounted extractor with pH-balancing fiber rinse to remove the dirt and cleaning solution, leaving your carpet as clean as it can be. With no resoiling residue left behind.
4. Rake the carpet after extraction: This removes the wand marks and speeds up dry time as well as giving your carpet a nice finished look.
5. Block up all furniture that has been moved.
6. Post cleaning inspection: We do a post cleaning inspection with home owner to make sure that complete satisfaction has been acheived.
By using this process of pre spraying the ENTIRE area with a lite pre conditioning we do not need to use much water to rinse, so this leaves your carpet much drier. Our cleaning process has a dry time of HOURS not days
Content copyright . 4 Aces Carpet and Tile Care. All rights reserved.